Diocese of Leicester
However, we assume that any mature Christian will have more to offer the wider church and may have other gifts to contribute to the life of our church. We are particularly keen to hear from people with musical gifts to develop our sung worship.
- Salary: £25-31,000 for a senior role (training role may be available)
- Working Hours: Five and a half days per week, including evenings and weekends (most Sundays, some Saturdays).
- Length of Contract: 3 years, with option to extend.
- Closing Date for Applications: 31st August, but we are keen to meet candidates as soon as possible and reserve the right to make an appointment before this date.
- Start Date: Flexible for the right person.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.leicester.anglican.org/vacancies/youth-minister-lutterworth/ →