We seek an experienced, highly motivated person who is passionate about youth work, reaching the marginalised, and who wants to help grow our well established youth project in Ayr. You will be part of an existing team of volunteers, seeking to expand the current youth work within the Church and community.
Being a practising Christian with a good knowledge of the workings of the Church of Scotland is desirable but not essential.
- Room Sixty – Youth Drop-in Centre
- Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 Dependent on qualifications and experience
- Hours: 35 hours per week (Reduced or part -time hours would be considered)
- Closing Date: 31st December 2023
- Interview date: 13th January 2024
To apply for this job please visit www.suscotland.org.uk.