Diocese of Worcester
Worcester Deanery are looking for a Priest in Charge (St George’s and Claines, Worcester).
Will you join us in sharing a vision of hope and in reaching out in love to our communities and accept this invitation to serve in the vibrant North Worcester parishes of Barbourne and Claines?
We are seeking a priest who will:
- Relate well to others
- Have strong organisational skills and be able to line manage people
- Be a motivator, delegator and listener
- Be a person of prayer and teacher of scripture
- Nurture and inspire others to use their gifts to serve God in the church and community
- Be inclusive and have an interest in the wider church
- Play a key part in managing change and transition
- Help develop, encourage and grow our new worshipping communities
Closing Date: 19 January 2024
Interviews will be held on: 19 February 2024
To apply for this job please visit www.cofe-worcester.org.uk.