Are you an experienced fundraiser looking for a new rewarding challenge? Do you really care about making a difference? Then we may have the perfect role for you!
Our Church & Supporter Engagement team are looking for a Fundraising Officer, based in Scotland to join them.
The successful candidate will be involved in supporting the Church & Supporter Engagement Team Leader and Scotland Lead in the planning and execution of various fundraising campaigns and activities, including UK-wide fundraising and marketing activities and the development of bespoke activities appropriate to Scotland.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the proven ability in planning and managing successful fundraising events and activities
- Is a strong communicator with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels, including the ability to listen effectively within a complex stakeholder organisation
- Has the proven ability in project management and experience of achieving targets
- Has strong administrative and organisational skills
- Has the ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload
- If you meet the above requirements then we would love to hear from you!
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and those from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds (in our UK workforce) as these groups are currently under-represented at Tearfund.
This role is eligible for hybrid working and you will be required to work from a designated Tearfund office and from your home by agreement with the line manager
Please note: This is a part time positions, working 17.5 hours per week. The full time salary is £32,542 per annum (full time equivalent)and £16,271 per annum (part time equivalent).
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs
Job Category:Global Fundraising
Closing Date:30 November 2023
Potential Interview Date:11 December 2023
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tearfund.org.