Harness your skills to help people respond to God’s calling to end extreme poverty and injustice.
Are you an experienced Front-End Developer who is proud to deliver high-quality code and loves working collaboratively to build innovative, exciting and reliable products? Then we would love you to join our team!
The successful candidate will bring great ideas and technical know-how to a creative and forward-thinking agile team, helping to make fantastic online experiences for our audiences.
What skills and experience you will need to apply:
- Significant experience working in an agile, collaborative, multidisciplinary development team, working effectively with designers and back-end developers
- A successful history of contributing to digital development concepting, scoping, planning and implementation.
- Proven experience in successfully working with UX designers to accurately translate designs into responsive frontend code.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern frontend design and development practice delivering
- robust code using progressive enhancement and other best practices.
- standards-based code for a range of devices and browsers
- high levels of accessibility to a WCAG AA standard
Join a great team
You will be working alongside talented, supportive and motivated people who are committed to creating the best work possible and playing their part in bringing an end to extreme poverty and injustice.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and those from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds (in our UK workforce) as these groups are currently under-represented at Tearfund.
This role is eligible for hybrid working. You will mostly work from home and will be required to do an average of 1-3 days per month in the Teddington office in agreement with your line manager.
Closing Date:25 February 2024
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tearfund.org.