Diocese of Gloucester
Is God calling you to explore ministry in South Cheltenham?
We are looking for someone to join our friendly and mutually supportive Team Ministry who will:
- Help us to engage more fully with our communities in sharing the good news of the gospel, including developing the use of a beautifully reordered church building as a community hub.
- Help us to build up our pastoral care and share a passion for this.
- Be an engaging and stimulating teacher as we seek to grow as disciples of Christ.
- Help us to grow younger, more diverse congregations.
- Be comfortable leading both contemporary and more traditional forms of worship.
We can offer:
- A warm welcome to our friendly and supportive team in beautiful Cheltenham.
- Supportive and committed laity and clergy.
- A diversity of church traditions across the Team with the opportunity for fresh expressions of worship.
- An attractive home within walking distance of schools, our churches, and the vibrant town centre.
For an informal discussion about the role, contact the Team Rector, the Revd Gary Grady on 07713 654074 or the Archdeacon of Cheltenham, the Ven Phil Andrew, on 07498 052045.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11 December 2023 at 10am
Interviews: Tuesday 16 January 2024
Completed applications should be sent to Debbie Long, PA to The Archdeacon of Cheltenham, at DLong@glosdioc.org.uk
To apply for this job email your details to DLong@glosdioc.org.uk.