We are looking for someone committed to our vision and able to grow and develop relationships with members and churches under the leadership of the head of the Evangelical Alliance in Wales.
- Resource and support churches in liaison with our unity and mission teams and be proactive in promoting our public leadership work in Wales.
- Have experience of relating to church and organisational leaders across different church expressions and an understanding of the evangelical community in Wales.
- Thrive on meeting new people and engaging with leaders.
- Bring excellent communication skills to the role, including the ability to enthuse groups of all ages.
- Demonstrate a passion for the need to serve Christians in the public sphere.
This exciting role is full of opportunities for growth and development and will require energy and creativity in implementing plans for this next season.
Salary range: £13,000–£15,000 (for a 0.5fte role) depending on experience
Hours: 17.5 hours (2.5 days) per week
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 9:00am on Monday 4 December 2023
Interviews: Thursday 14 December in Cardiff
To apply for this job please visit www.eauk.org.