Student Christian Movement
Do you want to help students find inclusive communities and churches where they will be supported to grow in faith and discipleship? Do you share our vision of a vibrant and growing student-led movement committed to deepening faith, seeking justice, celebrating diversity and working for Christian unity?
SCM is looking to appoint a leader who is:
- A great networker who can raise SCM’s profile nationally
- A fantastic ambassador for the organisation and its values
- Excellent at leading and developing a dedicated staff team
- A strategic thinker who can work collaboratively with our trustees and other stakeholders to realise SCM’s vision
- An experienced fundraiser
- Highly organised and self-motivated
The Chief Executive Officer will work with the Trustees to develop and lead on the direction and strategy of the charity, ensuring that SCM’s vision is realised in line with our values.
Working closely with the Trustees, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for overseeing the management of SCM and taking responsibility for implementing the agreed strategies and plans as well as the effective and efficient management of SCM’s resources.
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000, dependent on experience
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Contract: Permanent, on completion of a six month probationary period
- Location: Birmingham
- Benefits: 35 days of annual leave (including public holidays), enhanced family leave pay, sick pay, paid leave for dependents.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.movement.org.uk/vacancies →