The role of the Church Engagement Framework (CEF) Event Manager & Special Projects will oversee from start to finish the logistics and budget of the twice a year Alpha Collectives, Experience Alpha, Future Church Frontiers and the New Decade events, along with Leadership Conference involvement. (Events maybe in person or online)
This role will also support the CEF Manager with special projects.
The successful candidate will be part of the Church Engagement team and will be committed to and have an understanding of Alpha Vision, Mission and Goal. This role will play an important part in ensuring that we support National Offices and Regions to implement the Church Engagement Framework (CEF) Strategy.
All conferences and events will be conducted in accordance with HTB Group standards.
Key deliverables Responsible for:
- Development and execution of the event Day Plan. This is a minute-by-minute detailed plan that holds all the information of what will take place at the conference or event. It is developed in conjunction with the “client” based on the high-level programme
- Development of a project plan which will keep the client updated on the progress of the project
- Gathering technical and logistical requirements from speakers, stream leaders and internal departments; then negotiating this with the IT, Production, Vergers and Volunteers Teams or with an external venue or AV suppliers
- Determining catering requirements and caterer management
- Hiring of any additional venues required for the event
- Hiring of any additional equipment required for the event
- Liaising with the Bookshop, Worship team and all other internal departments
- Ensuring all necessary Health and Safety measures and precautions are put in place for the event
- Regular highlights reports to the clients
- Produce regular weekly excel reports to be distributed to all key stakeholders, including numbers, and event progress
- Work with Regional and National Offices in the organisation of the event and liaising with guests, ensuring a high standard of personable, efficient and professional delivery
- Oversee, coordinate and setup all staff, speaker, translator and volunteer briefings and debriefings
- Support wider Alpha events when necessary
- Oversee translations where relevant for the events
Close date 30/11/2023
To apply for this job please visit htbpeople.my.salesforce-sites.com.