Diocese of Oxford
Holy Trinity, Walton is a lively, growing evangelical church of people of all ages and backgrounds. We have a broad range of worship styles and a vision
to be led by the Holy Spirit to worship, grow as disciples and share the good news of Jesus Christ in word and deed wherever we go.
We are really excited about having a new Vicar to join us on our journey and to see what God is calling us to next.
Our new Vicar will be
- a person of clear vision with leadership and organisational skills, who will empower and encourage our large lay leadership team
- a strong and gifted bible teacher who understands contemporary culture and equips people to engage with it
- humble and highly personable, with a passion for serving others and developing gifts
- a person who can network and build strategic partnerships, to help us realise our vision to be a resource church
- mission orientated with a passion for reaching out into the local community
Our Patron, The Church Patronage Trust, is working with us on recruiting to this vacancy.
Closing Date: 28 September
Interviews: 25 October
(A tour of the parish is available on the evening before, or may be arranged as part of the interview day)
Parish Profile Accounts Application Form Guidance Notes Recruitment Monitoring Form
Also available from The Bishop of Buckingham’s office, Sheridan, Grimms Hill, Great Missenden, HP16 9BG Telephone: 01494 862173
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org