Diocese of Oxford
- A team player excited about working with a large, dynamic team with four churches centred on our Eucharistic life?
- A leader in worship and witness?
- An outward looking priest?
- An inspirational disciple committed to spiritual renewal?
If so, we are praying for someone who will:
- Work collaboratively with clergy and laity with differing gifts
- Nurture faith across the parish in new and creative ways
- Pray with us to deepen our sacramental lives and inspire us in our mission to God’s world
- Bring a sense of enthusiasm, laughter and enjoyment to the life and mission of this great parish.
Applications to be returned to: The Bishop of Dorchester, Church House Oxford, Langford Locks, Kidlington OX5 1GF; tel: 01865 208218; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17th May 2017
Interviews: 8th & 9th June 2017
DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required.